Grenoside Scouts & Guide Group
Please enter your details
Lottery Terms and Conditions
- Annual lottery tickets can be purchased online throughout February 2024 until Thursday 29th.
- The person purchasing the ticket must be aged 16 or older.
- An annual lottery ticket costs £12 and includes a £1 entry into the 12 monthly draws.
- Each monthly draw takes place in the last week of each month.
- Following a successful online ticket purchase, your name will be entered into the monthly draw.
- 50% of each month’s proceeds received from number sales will be paid out as prize money.
- 50% of each month’s proceeds will go into Grenoside Scout and Guide Groups funds.
- There will be only 1 winning name drawn each month.
- The winner will be contacted to inform them of the win and to arrange payment details for their winnings which is via BACS.
- Records will be kept of all monies received which can be made available to lottery members to see if requested.
- Grenoside Scout and Guide Group are registered with Sheffield City Council, Reg No. 6359 as required under the gambling act.
- The lottery is promoted by Sue Hewerdine c/o Grenoside Scout & Guide Group, Salt Box Lane, Grenoside, Sheffield S35 8QS, who acts as the lottery coordinator.
Grenoside Scout & Guide Group HQ
Salt Box Lane